Final Week: Week 10

As I look back on the ten weeks of fun, I realized how fast time can go by.  Blogging has been a great, challenging experience for me.  Anyway, I will go on with my audit.

How many posts did you write?  I wrote 21 posts total during this challenge.

How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?  Almost all except for one were based off school and the challenge.  The one other was by my interest.

How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?  I got 27 comments from classmates, teachers, and overseas students.

Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?  My post “A Dozen Facts About Me” got the most comments, 8 total.  I think this is because there was a lot of different information in twelve sentences.

Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?  I honestly don’t know what my favorite thing to write was because writing all of these was just enjoyable.

Did you change blog themes at all and why?  I did not change blog theme after I first set my blog up because I liked the layout and everyone else seemed to as well.

How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?  I have nine widgets.  I think this is a little too much, but at the same time, I could more.  It’s really about what makes your blog unique.

How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?  I am pretty sure I didn’t have any overseas students on my blogroll, but I did comment on overseas people’s blogs.

Which web tools did you use to show creativity on your blog?  I have used Google a lot for my blog and other tools as well.

Thank you to everyone who supports and votes for my blog on best student blog!